Ziyen Inc., a Scottish American Oil and Energy Company, is about to close Round 2 of Funding as the company continues to execute the Regulation A+ process with a targeted IPO in 2019.
This new type of initial public offering is an alternative to a traditional IPO, which makes it easier for smaller, early-stage companies to raise up to $50 million in investment capital from the general public and not only from accredited investors.
In the last 12 months, Ziyen as a company has seen significant growth by acquiring 12 additional oil assets, increased the experience of the team by appointment seasoned Capital Markets veterans, had multiple appearances on the NASDAQ Board, and will shortly close Round 2 of Funding where the share price of $1.50 per share reflected a valuation representing 1 lease and not 13 which the company has at present.
Click the link below to view Ziyen Inc. latest Marketing video highlighting this year’s achievements:
Below is a recap of significant milestones in this Round of Funding:
- Nov 2017: Ziyen Inc. qualified to begin Round 2 of Funding under Regulation A+ at a new share price of $1.50
- Nov 2017: Ziyen Inc. recognized for supporting young veterans
- Dec 2017: Ziyen Inc. wins Second Indiana Oil Contract
- Jan 2018: Ziyen Inc. makes first appearance in World Oil
- Jan 2018: Ziyen Energy wins third oil contract in Illinois Basin
- Feb 2018: Ziyen Inc. files SEC 253G2 Offering Circular Supplement for Technical Evaluation Appraisal Report for Ziyen Energy’s Illinois Oil Leases
- Feb 2018: Ziyen Energy announces 4th and 5th oil acquisitions in the Illinois Basin
- Mar 2018: Ziyen Inc. Announces 2 Additional Oil Lease Acquisitions in the Illinois Basin
- April 2018: Ziyen Inc. is Proud to Declare 3 Additional Oil Lease Acquisitions
- May 2018: Ziyen Inc. Announces Participation at Two Investor Conferences in Scotland
- May 2018: Ziyen Inc. CEO Alastair Caithness Discusses Novel Approach to Drive Down US Oil Production Costs on ESPN’s BISTalk Radio Show
- May 2018: Ziyen acquires two more oil leases in the Illinois Basin, taking its total to 13
- June 2018: Ziyen Inc. is Extremely Proud to Sponsor the Caber Toss at the 45th Annual San Diego Highland Games
- July 2018: Ziyen Inc. to organize first US Investors Summit in Coronado, California
- July 2018: Ziyen Inc. Appoints Dean Holter as CFO and General Counsel
- August 2018: Ziyen Inc. presents at the the Annual 2018 Southern California Investor Conference in Newport Beach
- Sept 2018: Ziyen Inc. Appoints Josh Berg as Director of Capital Markets
Alastair Caithness, CEO, made the following statement:
“The last 12 months has seen Ziyen establish itself by increasing the amount of oil assets the company now owns, with our total now at 13. With the closing on Round 2 of Funding, we are in the final stages of moving into production which will allow Ziyen Inc. a higher valuation i.e. to be valued under oil reserves rather than lease acquisition. This is another key part of the process of moving forward with our targeted IPO in 2019. With the launch of our Ziyen Advantage Program in Round 3 of Funding, where we are positioning the company to be a leader involved in the transition of Energy and the move from fossil fuels to renewable energy. We are proud of our accomplishments, and this will represent the final stages of the opportunity to invest in Round 2 of funding at $1.50 per share.”
About Ziyen Inc.:
Founded in 2016, Ziyen Inc. is a Scottish-American company focused on delivering 100% Energy Independence to the USA. Initially launched as a software company providing information on oil and gas related procurement contracts, Ziyen Inc. diversified in 2017, instating Ziyen Energy Division with intent to produce oil in the U.S. with advanced extraction methods and technology implemented and guided by career experts in the oil and gas industry. In 2017 Ziyen acquired the mineral rights to its first oil field in Indiana, and now has thirteen oil assets. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recently qualified Ziyen Inc. in November 2017 for our second round of funding, with a pre-IPO share price of $1.50. More information may be found in its Offering Circular filed with the SEC, or on their website¬ www.ziyen.com.
Forward Looking Statements:
Certain statements in this press release including, but not limited to, statements related to anticipated commencement of commercial production, targeted pricing, performance goals, and statements that otherwise relate to future periods are forward-looking statements. These statements involve risks and uncertainties, which are described in more detail in the Company’s periodic reports filed with the SEC- specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made and based on information available to the company on the date of this press release. Ziyen Inc. assumes no obligation to update the information in this press release.
Berg Capital Markets
Dean Holter, Esq.
Berg Capital Markets