Investor and Company Information
Ziyen Inc. was launched in 2016 and shortly afterwards was qualified by the SEC as a software company providing information on oil and procurement contracts.
Shane Fraser was invited to join the Board of Directors, and quickly established Ziyen Energy to become an Oil and Energy Company and secured the company’s first contract in Indiana, USA in June 2017.
Ziyen Energy has been set up to become a leader in the US Domestic Energy Market by;
- Increasing domestic oil production to meet US demand
- Implementing new technologies to significantly reduce US oil production costs
- Using renewable energy to cut emissions through innovation
Since moving into Round 2 of Funding, Ziyen Energy delivered their recent target of securing 5 oil assets in the Illinois Basin by February 2018, and have an aggressive growth strategy in place to acquire over $500 million worth of oil reserves across multiple assets by the end of the year.
Qualified under Regulation A+
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission initially qualified Ziyen Inc. as a software company on October 25, 2016 under Tier 1 of Regulation A+ at $0.25 per share.
- After Ziyen Inc. pivoted the company, creating Ziyen Energy and securing our first oil contract, the asset value of the business subsequently increased and on Nov 30th 2017, Ziyen Inc. were qualified by the SEC to move onto Round 2 of funding at at a new share price of $1.50 per share.
- Ziyen Inc. are targeting an IPO on the NASDAQ Small Caps Market in 2018
- If you would like to ask any questions about Ziyen Inc, then please visit our Contact Page and a member of the team will be in touch
Ziyen filings – SEC Link Reference –
|2018-02-22||Ziyen 253G2 filing (Technical Evaluation Appraisal Report for Illinois Oil Leases)|
|2017-11-30||SEC Notice of Qualification (second round)|
|2017-11-22||Ziyen 1-A POS filing (offering circular)|
|2017-10-19||Ziyen 253G2 filing (Petroleum Compositional Analysis)|
|2017-10-04||Ziyen 253G2 filing (Appointment of Directors, Policies)|
|2017-08-07||Ziyen 253G2 filing (Ziyen Energy created, Ross Oil Lease, Oil and Gas Reserve Eval)|
|2016-10-25||SEC Notice of Qualification (first round)|
|2016-10-14||Ziyen 1-A/A filing (offering circular)|
Please read the offering documents in full including the offering circular and risk factors before making any investment decisions.
Join us on our journey today and invest in Ziyen Inc.
Contact us to request a free copy of
the Ziyen Inc. 2017 Corporate Overview
Live Chat: Live Chat is available when displayedin the lower, right-hand corner of the website.
1623 Central Ave, Ste 201
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Ziyen UK, Ltd, Branch Office:
Unit 14, James Gregory Centre Campus
Balgownie Drive, Bridge of Don
Aberdeen, Scotland AB22 8JU